Crowns Gold Coast
Crowns are used to restore a single tooth.
A crown is essentially a porcelain cover that is permanently bonded to a tooth to improve its strength, function and appearance. Each crown is handcrafted to blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth, and is made from a porcelain material that mimics the translucent quality of your natural tooth enamel.
Crowns can be used to:
- Strengthen teeth that have been weakened by decay or a large filling.
- Protect cracked or worn teeth.
- Improve the appearance and alignment of a tooth.
- Reinforce a tooth that has undergone root canal treatment.
A dental bridge can be used to replace one or more missing teeth.
A bridge is a permanent fixture which is anchored to the teeth surrounding the area that has experienced tooth loss. This device is used to literally ‘bridge’ the gap between your existing teeth and prevents your natural teeth from drifting.
Bridges can be used to:
- Replace multiple tooth loss
- Prevent your existing teeth from migrating
- Retain proper bite alignment after tooth loss
Like a crown, the bridges we use at our Gold Coast dental practice are custom designed to fit your unique smile, and can generate beautiful looking, natural results.